1 of 25
The property comprises a church hall with ancillary accommodation together with a further meeting room annexed to the main structure. The buildings are on a self contained plot fronting on to Macdonald Road. The buildings are mainly of brick construction and roofs are all pitched, being either felted or tiled. The church hall has a parquet type floor and a room height of 4.85 metres. There are a number of ancillary and service rooms including office and kitchen and the meeting room is of a concrete portal frame construction. It is believed that the property was built circa 1955.