1 of 15
An outstanding architectural building constructed by Boots the Chemist in 1903 and 1910 with a terracotta frontage and completely renovated and upgraded by its present owners to a conservation grade standard over the last 12. To the front of the High Street entrance is a large external seating area, within the pedestrian area. Internally there is a bar area to the left hand side of the entrance, with the right opening up into an internal seating area on split levels. The kitchen is situated behind the bar and counter, with a clear access and steps to a basement storage area.