1 of 8
The property comprises the former United Reformed Church and has a frontage of approx 18m (59') onto Coleshill Road and approx 16.8m (55') onto School Hill. The site which includes the church and the graveyard has a total site area of 0.14 hectares (0.35 acres) approx. The church has a classical front elevation and dates from 1840. There are later additions to the rear. The main church has seating for around 400 with a balcony.
Ground Floor: Vestibule, Church with Balcony, Rear School Room, Lobby, Minister's Office, Toilet accommodation and Kitchen.
First Floor: Upper School Room.
Outside: Sectional Garage, Grounds to side and rear with frontage to School Hill. These were formerly used as a graveyard.
Current planning use id D1. The building is Grade II Listed as a Building of Architectural or Historical Importance. All enquiries as to any development or change of use should be made to the planning department of North Warwickshire Borough Council.